How To Be Unpopular In The Blogging World


Sound crazy a bit of my post today. Sometimes, it is better to be alone, and sometimes, it is better to get in touch with other. So, why I should post this kind of blog post. Why I do not just post about "How To Be Popular In Blogging World?" My post today so different what you thinking right now!

WHAT I MEAN IS:

Let says that You are too popular in and out of this world, like Tom Cruise. Your popularity is too special until many fans want to get in touch with you. So, may be sometimes, the idea to be unpopular suddenly pop up in your mind. But, you may be asking to me,"why I should be unpopular?". 

I TELL YOU THE TRUTH!!!

If someone get popular since he/she have beautiful physical appearance, it is really hard to be unpopular in and out of this world. Yes, it so hard!
Image result for popular

THERE ARE ONE WORLD  THAT YOU CAN BE UNPOPULAR!

Blogging World!!! Yeah, you may can be unpopular in BLOGGING WORLD. You can be unpopular in this world as long as you keep your identity! So, you are popular in this world but you can be unpopular in Blogging World. I can show you and give you proof that someone could be unpopular from this sentence: " Dear High School, I have gotten over you so long. Almost".
Image result for popular

BLOGGING

Well, I just suggesting you the tips. I am not crazy to let your popularity go away so I give tips to be unpopular in blogging ways. For first starting, blogging is so interesting. If you keep your identity here, you may live unpopular only in this blogging world. but the truth is, you are popular outside the world!

OUR WORLD

Image result for popular

Being popular is also great. You need to take care of your fans. Don't let someone jealous to you so you may be popular for your lifetime. I don't know what you've done until you get so popular of this world but I told you, I am respecting your popularity.


Fuh, crazy topic that I ever have posted. So, I hope it also make sense in your mind. See Yah..

:-) 


0 comments:

Post a Comment