Is it true that we can earn money through online or internet?

Is it true that we can earn money through online or Internet?


Image result for Is it true that we can earn money through online or internet?

LetStudyHow – My answer, YES! You know, I am looking for this answer more than 2 weeks on Internet. First of my step, I fail. 2ND step, also fail. And so on. I fail most of my try.



Everything I started, all do not gave me some advantages. I really disappointed with it. Talking about earning online money is impossible for me as a novice. And, until right now, I can not earn a single dollar from Internet. It is so suck.



There are so many websites that I visit, all talking about same topic. But, do you want to know, at last of their article, they ask us to buy their stuff as well. I don't understand it. Hey, from that, I have think, we actually can earn money through SELLING A PRODUCT.



OTHER WAYS THAN SELLING PRODUCT?

Image result for selling product

LetStudyHow – My answer, SURE! I know many of us really hate to sell a product for example ebook, as a novice blogger or web developer or marketer or whatever, I don't care of it. For me, I want fast earning. I mean, as a novice, I want to see my earning although it is just for a dollar. But, I can not do it.



It is really true that we can earn money or generate money through Internet but we need to do SOMETHING before we can see the result.
If you really curious what the easier ways, let us begin to generate money today.

DON'T WAITING TOO LONG! LET US GET STARTED!


#STEP 1: PATIENT
  • 1st of all, most important things is be patient.
  • Everything we started surely do not show us good result.
  • I know that we need fast earning, but we also need to be patient.
  • Keep trying although we just see dark future in front of us.
  • I believe that behind the dark, there are light.

#STEP 2: PLAN
Image result for plan
  • We need strategy!
  • We need to do something as well, to get started.
  • Example: A blog/website.
  • We need medium for our journey.(Social media).
  • You have to create as many as you can, an account from any social website such as facebook,twitter and dll.
#STEP 3: FOCUS ON YOUR AIM
Image result for focus
  • Aim here mean, your main topic of your business.
  • Like me, I am gladly helping other with “computer and internet”.
  • Choose your purpose.
  • Focus on what you want to do and don't try to change it after you don't see the result.

HEAR ME!! THERE ARE NO FAST EARNING THAN YOU THOUGHT!!! WHAT YOU NEED IS EFFORT!!! DON'T BELIEVE THOSE WHO SAID THERE ARE FAST EARNING ONLINE SYSTEM!!!




TIPS FROM ME:

  1. Before you want to start earning, you need audience. You can't move to next step if you do not do your first job,collect audience. Don't be fool with those crazy scheme fast rich. There are nothing such that things.
  2. Don't buy anything from Internet until you can generate money from it. Don't buy any ebook that tell you it is their fast earning system! Don't be fool.
  3. IF you finished your topic, share it through social media. Share as much as possible. Try to post what peoples really need or like the most.



SIMPLE STEP BUT POWERFUL
  1. PATIENT
  2. PLAN
  3. FOCUS
IF YOU CAN NOT THINK WHAT SHOULD YOU DO, I SUGGEST YOU TO BE A WRITER AND SELL IT ON THE INTERNET.